Enjoy the freshest nut butter ever, made by you.
Thanks to the wonderful and pioneering Supernutural, [insert link: https://supernutural.com/en/about/]
you can invest in a fabulous, easy-to-use machine to
produce truly flavoursome nut butter that you’ll go nuts for.
All you need to make the best-tasting nut mylk is plenty of
organic raw nuts, water, and a little natural sweetener. We
particularly love pecan nut mylk. Here’s one of our favourite
recipes. [adapted so as not to infringe on IP / copyright]
• 2 cups Roux pecans [link to relevant Buy page]
• 14 cups water (incl. 8 for soaking)
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 4 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
1. Soak the pecans for 24 hours.
2. Drain the nuts and discard the water.
3. Blend the pecans, 6 cups water, salt and syrup for two minutes.
4. Pour the blended milk through a strainer or muslin into a jug.
5. Store the milk in the fridge and enjoy!